Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Holiday Family Quotes

I think direct quotes are really the only way to give you a good idea of what my family is made of:

"Doesn't she look like death in the morning?"
-Matt, referring to my sister Bonnie (P.S. They are newlyweds)

"Sorry I farted when I was walking away."
-Ben, my mom forced him to apologize for crop dusting

"You're not crazy, its just a mom thing."
-Matt, to his new mother in law

"If I had your brain, I would turn it off."

- Moi, to my beloved father

"Lynlee's hair looks like Ramen noodles gone bad."

-Ariel, about Lynlee's birthday hair (pics to follow)

"Sometimes its a chore."

-Matt, once again, referring to his new wife

"Chance it! Chance it! Chance it!"

-We made a new tradition this year, each night we went out and played "around the world" on the basketball court behind my house, I'm sure my neighbors loved hearing this over and over at 11pm

1 comment:

xl said...

i believe the correct quote was "sometimes SHE'S a chore". too funny. i love that you are blogging all of this. hopefully only people who know our family are reading this...