Oh my gosh! That is not the word that I was thinking either! That looks like so much fun! We have over a foot of snow, they don't even plow the roads in this po-dunk town of billings, and I keep getting stuck trying to get out of my driveway!
I miss you guys so much! We didn't even see each other that often and I still miss you tons! Do you want to go cruise-in in March again? Let us know!
6 comments:
How nice is that? Don't you miss these cold, icy winters in Ohio? It looks like you guys are enjoying life after school. We miss you guys!
Oh, and can I get your home address so I can send you a christmas card? you can either text it to me or email me at karacooney4@gmail.com
Jealous doesn't even begin to describe how I feel! :)
I think I am just a little bit jealous. I mean the 24 hour rain fall and grey skies were awesome here in Ohio, but that looks just a bit more fun!
Hope you guys are doing well, which it looks like you are! Lynlee is getting so so big!
Oh my gosh! That is not the word that I was thinking either! That looks like so much fun! We have over a foot of snow, they don't even plow the roads in this po-dunk town of billings, and I keep getting stuck trying to get out of my driveway!
I miss you guys so much! We didn't even see each other that often and I still miss you tons! Do you want to go cruise-in in March again? Let us know!
Swimming on Thanksgiving. How fun is that?
Post a Comment