Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Basketball Group!

So, I play basketball Monday, Wednesday and Friday with these women. Some of which have been playing together for over 20 years. These ladies do not mess around, they are very dedicated to playing ball and some hardly miss a day.

A few of these women are Grandmas, in their 50's. I hope that when I am in my 50's I am still in good enough shape to play as hard as they do.

2 comments:

thedeanfamily said...

Had to rub it in didn't ya! What I would give to be able to play once only once a week! That is awesome so many women still play. But really, I am glad you are still able to play and keep up your mad skillz. :)

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

Karly, I think of you often while I'm playing...You deserve a dedicated basketball group more than I do....These women are intense, and really good. If you ever decide to visit, we could play ball.....!