Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dental Talk

Finally, here is a photo of the room we remodeled at Jason's dental office. I wish so bad we had taken a "before" photo, because it was truly remarkable. Just picture the worst Grandma-ish decor you've ever laid eyes on and mix it with the worst dental smell you've ever experienced. And Voila. Alameda Dental Office.


And while we are on the topic of dentistry.
Here are a few reasons its hard to be married to a dentist:

5. I have to listen to "dental talk."
4. He makes me use an electric toothbrush
3. I have to brush for the full 2 minutes. (which I can usually get away with only brushing for 1 minute, if I get ready for bed when he's not around)
2. He comes home from work smelling like burning teeth

And the number #1 reason it sucks to be married to a dentist.......drum roll please....

1. He makes me floss.

And I hate to floss, I mean who doesn't right? But really, I absolutely loathe it. So, I used to only floss once or twice a week, but he was constantly lecturing me about not flossing. It is always the same conversation:

Jason:
When was the last time you flossed?
Me: Oh, I don't know, a few days ago
Jason: Are you sure because I never saw you floss
Me: Well, just because you didn't see me do it, doesn't mean I didn't floss
Jason: Well, I just think I never see you do it, because you never do it
Me: Just don't worry about it

So, I have started a new thing. I make it a point to always floss when he's not looking.

4 comments:

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

The office looks beautiful! I'm glad things are going so well...dental talk and all.

Tiffany said...

Sarah, I love and miss you! You make me giggle everytime I read your blog!

Molly said...

Oh Sarah, I totally agree with everything you said! James totally thinks he is the floss police! Anyway, we miss you guys! Columbus isn't the same without you...I saw a commercial for American Idol starting back up and thought of you!

Celeste said...

Hillarious! Love you!