We are in the process of remodeling Jason's dental office, which was last decorated probably in the 50's (and that's being generous). We are repainting and putting new flooring in, and redoing the bathroom and the operatories. We picked out the paint the other day. On the swatch it was a light brown, on the walls, it is peach. Yes. Peach. Why oh why does paint have to be so difficult? The worst of it is, we are in a big hurry to get it all done because the office opens back up on monday so we just have to go with it. We have to go with the peach. Goo.....
I wish we had taken some "before" pictures, but we forgot to, but I'll be sure and post some when its all finished. Wish us luck.
4 comments:
I'm sorry about the paint color, that stinks. Maybe you can use some of your decorating skills to help cover it up. I'm sure it will end up looking just fine. We miss you guys and I hope you are doing well. Oh, and I love your backyard.
Isn't everything in Arizona peach. Almost every house I've seen there has the stucco painted peach. I'm sure the paint store guy just thought you were mistaking when you chose brown. I'm sure it looks great.
Good luck on Monday! I'm sure Jason will do awesome!
it doesn't happen to be fleshy peach? remember that ugly old house we used to live in.
haha, I forgot about that! And yes, it is kind of a fleshy peach now that I think about it. haha
Post a Comment