I am slightly - moderately envious of your beautiful home, but mostly just soooo excited and happy for you guys. You deserve it!!! Check my blog in 2017 for pictures of our new home haha.
PS - I'm coming to swim in your pool when it's cold in Canada :)
I agree with Jen. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to post 'new home' pictures. But I do get to post 'tiny basement apartment' pictures! :D And I'm green with envy that you have a pool. Just remember that if it's cloudy outside you won't get a tan. Hahaha! (I miss freshman year...)
The two rooms that you showed are Beautiful. I am sure that it is a big change after Abbey Church. Enjoy your new found space and fill it up with lots of babies!lol
8 comments:
Sarah,
I am slightly - moderately envious of your beautiful home, but mostly just soooo excited and happy for you guys. You deserve it!!! Check my blog in 2017 for pictures of our new home haha.
PS - I'm coming to swim in your pool when it's cold in Canada :)
I agree with Jen. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to post 'new home' pictures. But I do get to post 'tiny basement apartment' pictures! :D And I'm green with envy that you have a pool. Just remember that if it's cloudy outside you won't get a tan. Hahaha! (I miss freshman year...)
I love your kitchen! Can I have it? I will trade you straight across :) Hope you are loving AZ. Can''t wait to see more pics of yoru beautiful home!
LOVE IT!
The two rooms that you showed are Beautiful. I am sure that it is a big change after Abbey Church. Enjoy your new found space and fill it up with lots of babies!lol
your kitchen look gorgeous! I want to see it for myself, I will schedule me a trip out there. Sound good?
yes tiffany, please do. Anytime, anyday, I'm waiting.....
Looks awesome! I don't see any window treatments though. Did she not leave them for you?? If not than she is a total duche bag.
Post a Comment