First of all, we love our new backyard..we have had so much fun just playing and enjoying the warm, sunny weather. Lynlee would literally live in the pool if she had her way.

Isn't it so cute?
I love this picture of Lynlee and her cousins. She adores them. She woke up yesterday morning and first thing she says to me is....Halee? Halee?
Only in Arizona.....night swimming is the best here because its still plenty warm, and you don't have to worry about getting sunburned.
I had a great birthday party, Natalie and Kyle and Bonnie and Matt were over for a little DQ ice cream cake....yummmmm!
We visited BYU while we were in Utah. Notice this photo is fuzzy. Lynlee had just eaten about a quart of ice cream (this is why Lynlee loves Grandma!), so she was running around like a chicken with her head cut off, so it was hard to get a good pic. We thought this BYU wig suited her well.
6 comments:
I would love to see more pics of your house! I also love the picture of your dad holding her while he is lecturing - what an awesome grandpa!
Happy birthday!! I wish we could come over for a party in your pool! We miss you guys!
I love seeing pictures of everything!! We miss you guys. This weekend we saw some friends and they have a 16 month old... with actual hair. Lynlee really is your daughter!
Well of course you love your back yard. That is awesome! That is going to be so fun for Lynlee to live by her cousins.
I agree with Deanna's comment. Let's she the house.
Happy Birthday Friend!!
That is so funny that Dad is holding Lynlee while teaching. That is so... him. Too cute!! Love and miss ya hon!
Sarah!! You live in a mansion! I can't imagine having a pool in your own backyard. How great.
Post a Comment