Monday, April 27, 2009

It's a Good Day....

You know how some days you just wake up feeling really great? Today has been one of those days...not for any particular reason....I mean, it could be because I started out the day with a morning jog, or maybe its because my favorite pre-pregnancy jeans fit again, or because its sunny and warm outside and I fully plan on sitting outside and trying to tan....but whatever it is, I figured I would celebrate by posting some of my latest favorite Lynlee photos:

Look at those chubby little cheeks....doesn't it just make you wanna pinch 'em? She giggles all the time now, and it just melts my heart.

Here she is with one of her many little boyfriends Kayson. We're trying to teach her to play hard to get. I figure I'll start early......

Close Up......

Timber.........

"Okay, Mom. I'm getting sick of this..."

3 comments:

Jen Low said...

She is so beautiful! I love her eyes and I think she looks like you (lucky girl).

Ugh, you're preaching to the choir about wanting to fit into pre-pregnancy jeans. Right now I can barely fit into my "fat" pre-pregnancy jeans. No one tells you how unattractive you're going to feel after having a baby. Huge dark circles, water-balloon tummy, wide hips, frazzled hair. Good thing it's totally worth it!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

prepregnancy jeans! Congrats, that is great. Lynlee is so adorable.

Lara said...

oh she's such a doll.. its so fun to see babies interact and stuff!! i can't believe how quick she's growing!!