Friday, May 1, 2009

Jason's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

Yep, you read that right. Jason makes homemade chicken noodle soup.Yesterday I was feeling a little under the weather, so Jason came home and made me soup. Not just any old soup, he full on rolled out the dough, cut out the noodles, and chopped up the veggies.


And I am telling you, it is the best chicken noodle soup you will ever taste. Nothing is better when you have a sore throat than a nice warm bowl of homemade soup. I have the best husband ever....

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'll trade in Brian for Jason anyday if he cooks! Get feeling better!

Taralee said...

wow!
post the recipe!

Deanna said...

I'm gonna have to get Marlo to read this post and then fake a cough...

Jen Low said...

That's amazing! Good job Jason. Dave's dishes that he makes better than me are:
Macaroni and cheese
grilled cheese sandwiches
5 minute rice
and...I think that's about it :)