
Bath Time! I absolutely love bath time with Lynlee, isn't it interesting how once you become a mother even the simplest things bring such gratification?

Just chillin' on the couch.....

This is a flashback of Lynlee the day we brought her home.......she's already so much bigger!
4 comments:
She is so adorable! The picture of Jason and her is priceless! Thanks for all your help with my kids! Going from 1-3 was crazy I bet!
I love the picture of Jason and Lynlee, it's so cute. Lynlee is adorable!
Ahh little Lynlee...so adorable. Gabe calls dibs on her when she turns 16! :)
Sarah!
She's so beautiful. I love the picture of her right after her bath, her eyes are so pretty. I think she's going to take after her mom. I can't believe how big she is already. Keep the pictures coming, oh and by the way, I'm getting close to having my blog ready to go.
Post a Comment