Thursday, May 29, 2008

Riverdance




So, this posting is way overdo, but I realized going through my camera that I had not yet posted the pictures from the night Jason and I went and saw Riverdance. It was incredible, I loved it. I just think it is absolutely amazing that they can move their feet like that. So, I've posted a youtube video that will give you a small taste of what we got to experience that night.......

5 comments:

Leesa said...

I love Riverdance! When I was in high school my dad use to take me on "dates" and we always went out to eat and then to see Riverdance or Lord of the Dance (same thing.) I am so jealous, I haven't been in years! It's good to know I am not the only one that likes it, Eric thinks I am a little crazy.

Burke and Hayley said...

I love Riverdance as well! I went once in high school and loved it. It is definitely an amazing performance!

Ashley said...

That is so neat! I've only seen video of them dancing like that, I bet it is awesome to be there!

Our Sweet Life said...

You are so lucky! I have always wanted to Riverdance. What a fun night.

Angie said...

That video was great to see what it's about. I have never seen it, but now I would love to go sometime. Thanks for sharing.