Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cinnamon Disappointments

The other night, I came home with some delicious snickerdoodle cookies a friend had given me. I gave one to Jason and after eating it he looked upset and said the cookies are not worthy of the name. He said, "If I'm going to eat a snickerdoodle cookie, I expect certain things. If it is going to be called a snickerdoodle, there darn well better be some chocolate, carmel and peanuts. These cookies need to be renamed. They should be called.....cinnamon disappointments." I always get a kick out of Jason, he definitely keeps me laughing.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Ok, that really is so funny! Good thing you married a funny guy, I bet you guys both just laugh all day :-) P.S. I love your crafts, I wish I was in a group like that
P.S.S. Do you still laugh really loud with that breathing in and out sound? Your laugh is my favorite of all time. I may need to call you long distance sometime so I can hear it :-)

Kim said...

I think I would have to agree with Jason. I also think snickerdoodles are a serious disappointment and a total waste of time.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

He is a funny little man. I personally love snickerdoodles but according you Jason and Kim (above) they should be called cin&sugar disappointment cookie.