Well, for those of you who haven't already heard the big news....I'm pregnant!!! Hooray! We are so excited to start our little family. I am 4 months along, so we've got one more month before we find out what it is......We told our parents on Mother's Day. We sent our parents mother's day cards with this ultrasound picture in it. Jason wrote to the side of the picture: "If you need help interpreting this picture, let us know....."
7 comments:
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys. Congrats! I guessed a boy, so James can have a friend :-) (Oh, I cut my hair short about a month ago. I usually do every summer, but this is a little shorter than usual.)
We are so excited for you! I hope you start feeling better soon!
cheers!
can i be godfather to your digital fetus?
ps- i can't figure out how to post images in a comment. just go here::
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f61/uncleslappy38/misc/?action=view¤t=42-17368154.jpg
Yay! It's about time that you announced it!
I'm guessing girl.
You're prego. I had no idea! j/k. I am still super excited for ya'll. That is a cute baby girl in that ultrasound picture. That is my official guess.
hey sarah, congratulations! i'm excited to blog-stalk you all the way through your pregnancy!
Post a Comment