Monday, May 26, 2008

Grocery Man!

Jason is a really handy man to have around. He can carry all the groceries into the house, in one trip, guaranteed. Each time I go grocery shopping, I think to myself "there is no way Jason will be able to carry in all the groceries this time." Trust me you guys, one trip is all it takes.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sarah,

I LOVE the one trip grocery run. I will put myself in physical short-term pain with 10 bags on each arm to ensure I will not need to go back to the car. Sometimes laziness begets more work. Ironic. :) PS Did you get my email? hint hint. haha just kidding

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Wow, that is very impressive! Brody can do that too. They are so manly. I'm always like, are you sure you can carry 5 gallons of milk plus, TP, diapers and grocery's, and he never fails.