Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Trip

Jason and I took a random trip with our friends Jim and Molly down to Cincinnati and then over to Hocking Hills. Here are some of the pictures of our adventures...............We were planning on having my sister and her husband out to visit, but they weren't able to make it....so we got in the car and started driving. It was a blast! On our way to Stonebridge, we were worried it was all a joke. We were hiking through muddy grass, with nothing interesting in sight. We were excited once we finally got there to see that the Stonebridge really existed.












4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like fun! I bet hocking hills is pretty this time of year.

Ashley said...

Those are cute pictures. I really like your bangs, you pull them off well. :-) And I like your white coat.

Julie said...

The Stonebridge is pretty amazing. I've never heard of it before, but it's interesting to see your photos. You and your hubby are so cute together, too.

Anonymous said...

sarah my love!!!!! that looks so fun!!!! Seriously you two are adorable together