Thursday, March 6, 2008

Craft Group!


Here is our craft group!! I'm sure a lot of you have heard me talk about how much I love craft night. It is so much fun to get together with all the girls and talk and eat and make crafts. It is an absolute blast!

4 comments:

Molly said...

You guys make the cutest crafts! I want in on craft group, but I guess I'm just not cool enough. You will just have to teach me how to make everything!

Kim said...

What a cute group of girls! Especially the one in the front with the bright socks... :)

Jen said...

Sarah,

That is so hilarious you are in a craft club! I still remember one comment you made Junior year before you knew Taralee's major. Taralee had torn jeans of hers so she said she was going to sew it to fix it. You were like, "Sew it? Just buy a new pair, who sews these days?" It was then you were reminded of how talented of a sewing Taralee was and how very much she still sewed. My how the tables have turned. Now you can teach me how to be crafty.

Ashley said...

Looks like a fun group! You should post some of the cute crafts you've done. I need decorating ideas :-)