Thursday, March 20, 2008

Grad School Announcement

So I found out I got in to graduate school! I am very excited, I wasn't sure whether or not I would be able to get in, so it was a nice surprise.

11 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats! Seriously, good for you! What will you be studying? I think I eventually want to do grad school so I'm very intrigued!

Ashley said...

Wow! That is great news! Congratulations!

Margo said...

That is awesome. What a huge accomplishment.

Our Sweet Life said...

Congratulations! That is such a huge accomplishment. Way to go!

The Gardner's said...

Congrats Sarah! That is awesome! I am very proud of you and can't wait for the day that I can go back to school!

Taralee said...

Wow!! So i guess that means no babies for awhile, huh?

congratulations sarah! i'm so jealous you get to go to more schoool...I'm still in denial about graduating.

Leesa said...

Way to go - I am so jealous! I wish the timing was better for me so I could go to grad school, but I will someday... Congrats!

Burke and Hayley said...

Consider yourselves "tagged." Check out our blog to find out what you need to do. We can't wait to learn all about the "closet blogger."

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Hello friend! I'm liking all the recent blogging you've been doing. Way to go getting into grad school. You're so smart. By the way thanks for posting I was smart on my blog. I must have fooled you also. I agree I do need to start wearing tights and a cape like wonder woman. Next time you see me you can count on it. You're so funny. Talk to you later.

thedeanfamily said...

Congratulations on getting into Grad School! Will you still be able to do Jason's homework with this increased workload?

emilyy said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting for you. Good luck.