Saturday, March 8, 2008

Joke of the Day

Well, Jason and I have been snowed in for the day. They're calling it the "blizzard of '08." We heard on the news that we were in a level 2 snow warning, and that they had mentioned we should avoid driving...................... He said, "Oh come on, in Utah we eat level two's for breakfast, and wash them down with a level one......"






4 comments:

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Hey, are you surviving over yander in the snow? That is a funny comment Jason made. Especially b/c he is over here studying with Brody right now and had to walk b/c he said there was no way he would be able to drive or get his car out. FYI I have been watching Lost on abc.com, and I am officially addicted. Everytime an episode ends I say, "holy cow, this show is crazy but awesome and suspenseful and I love it". Yes, that is a direct quote after every episode.

Molly said...

Yeah, this weather is crazy. Unfortunately for me I had to work all weekend and they don't let hospital workers have snow days! I guess I can't complain too much though because I got to leave in between shifts and a lot of the nursing staff were required to stay over night. They had security guards at all the entrances not letting people leave without administration approval. It was crazy!

Angie said...

Jason is hilarious. Loved the joke. He should find out if Seinfield is hiring.

scott said...

i found the joke very funny. the washing it down part makes it.