Jack VS Jack
This is the ultimate debate between Jason and I. The question as to "which Jack is best" was inspired by Dwight from the Office. I am partial to Jack from Lost, the highly esteemed surgeon who is the leader of the survivors of Oceanic flight 815. He has saved countless lives and always looks good while doing it. Jason has a man crush on Jack from 24. He is an agent who works for the Counter Terrorism Unit, and tends to be the man the president of the United States always goes to when the safety of the American people is at stake. In order to make this fair, Jason and I will both list the top 5 reasons we believe our Jack is best:
JACK SHEPHARD
1. Most Attractive 2. Can save anyone's life, anytime, anywhere 3. Does not have to kill in order to get the job done 4. If both Jacks were to meet in a dark alley, Jack Shephard would shoot Jack Bauer and then save his life 5. Once saved a man's life by making an IV out of a Sea Urchin's spine, then pumping his own blood into the dying man until he was revived....it doesn't get more manly than that
JACK BAUER
1. If Jack Bauer were on Lost, the show would not be called Lost...it would be called Found 2. He is the first person the president calls when the free world needs to be saved 3. He has single handedly saved millions and millions of lives, as opposed to a mere few hundred on an operating table (and it only takes him 24 hours) 4. Jack Bauer has died and come back to life (see season 4: episode 24) 5. He is so manly, even guys have a crush on him
16 comments:
Jack Shephard all the way. I agree with all of Sarah's reasoning. He is one good looking surgeon.
I am torn. Jack Shephard is pretty good looking, and it is amazing that he can save any life any time, but Jack Bauer can get whatever he wants, whenever he wants it...all he has to do is ask once and then yell!
My vote went for Jack Shephard. I have watched all of 24 and Jack Bauer is getting old. We needed a new Jack hero to come along and he if finally here. Plus the little romance we all want him to have with Kate.
I love your blog. You two are super cute. I think I would have to go for Jack Shephard. I am a huge LOST fan. I want to get into 24 because I hear it a great show. But for now, my vote is for the doctor.
I don't know...for me, the guy who plays Jack Shepherd will always be "Charlie" (the ultra sensitive care taker of his younger siblings) from one of my old favorite shows, "Party of Five")I can't get past that.
(This is Ashley's mom, by the way) I would have to go with Jack Shepherd. But since he got rescued he does need a bit of a makeover. The drug-addict look isn't his best.
Let me say just two words that will blow both of your arguments out of the water. Chuck Norris. I think I just heard the earth shake when I typed his name. Allow me to give the top five reasons why Chuck Norris is the most tough. 1) Chuck Norris could kill both Jacks by squeezing them between his undefined yet definably strong man boobs. 2) Chuck Norris is twice their ages making him twice as tough 3) Chuck Norris is so tough he shaves his face with a chainsaw 4)Chuck Norris is so tough he can get away with letting his old man chest hair grow out uncontrollably (unless he's taping a commercial with Christie Brinkley in which case he covers it with a sick faded wifebeater) 5) Chuck Norris is a true product of the The Total Gym 1500, a piece of workout equipment so complex and advanced that both Jack's exploded when they attempted Chuck's workout routine on it (apparently they couldn't handle all the sitting and sliding). Sorry Jack and Jack, you lose, but maybe if you both work really hard you'll be able to be strong enough to bite off Chuck's overgrown pinky fingernail.
i agree that chuck norris is the most manly of manly men. you may not know this, but chuck norris's middle name is actually "jackshepardbauer". this is a little known fact, especially since there are so many chuck norris facts. chuck norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.
roundhouse kisses!
you had me at sea urchin's spine...
jack shepard all the way.
I have to agree with Jason on this Sarah...sorry, but the fact that Jack Bauer is so manly than even men have crushes on him was just so funny that it won my vote.
Hey cute Sarah! I'm finally in on blogging. I think I figured most of it out. I love your blog. You two are so adorable of course. FYI I did vote for Jack Shephard...I guess I just don't have a thing for men who are my grandpa's age like Jack Bauer. Jason tried so hard to make a good point, but when it comes down to it Shephard wins.
There is some kind of Jack Shephard conspiracy going on in the comments list. If you look at all the comments the women are judging this thing on strictly looks. You can't judge Jack Bauer by his epidermis because he is all heart.
I am so glad I found your blog - I love it! I have to say that I voted for Jack Shephard. I agree with Angie, after watching all the seasons of 24, Jack Bauer is old!
Hey Sarah, I tagged you. I'm suppose to link it to you but I don't know how. I dont really know what I'm doing but if you want to see and answer some questions you can look at my blog to see what it is. Take care cute girl!
There really is no contest here; Jack Bauer is the hands down winner. Imprisoned by the Chinese, forced to disappear and leave the country, made himself a drug addict to bring down a drug lord, the guy gets more amazing every year! Jack Shepard is an okay guy, don't get me wrong, but he can't ever keep his head on straight. Besides, who really needs a doctor on an island that people become miraculously cured on anyways?
Although, according to my loving wife, Jack Johnson may be able to take both Bauer and Shepard down as neither has shown a propensity to play the guitar and sing groovy tunes, thus limiting their ability to attract the opposite sex. This ability can come in handy when trying to take down international spies or when you are stranded on an uncharted isle with females who are attracted to people like Sawyer.
Post a Comment