This is Jason and I at the annual Pathology Department party. Everything we ate there was in very small proportions, which is a little frustrating when you're hungry. So we ended up leaving and eating real food when we got home.
This reminds me of the Citi commercial where the guy and the girl go out to this really fancy restaurant. They said that waiters were nice the wine list was ... and so forth. They got their food and it was bite size so they ran to the grocery store to get some real food. I didn't know if that really ever happened. Glad to know it's true.
2 comments:
This reminds me of the Citi commercial where the guy and the girl go out to this really fancy restaurant. They said that waiters were nice the wine list was ... and so forth. They got their food and it was bite size so they ran to the grocery store to get some real food. I didn't know if that really ever happened. Glad to know it's true.
A girl after my own heart!
Post a Comment