Saturday, February 2, 2008

Our First Blog Posting!


Jason and I have decided to finally start a blog to let all of our friends and family know what's going on out here in the east. We have now lived in Ohio for about a year and a half, time has gone by so fast! Jason is about halfway through his second year of dental school, and is doing great. I am enjoying my job at the medical center, and have also been teaching aerobics classes on the side. We have gotten involved in a lot of little hobbies while we've lived here. Jason has played intramural basketball and football, we even joined a softball tournament last summer! I have joined a craft group, (I know, I know......who would've thought?) and I love every minute of it! Its been great getting to know our ward, there are a lot of couples in the same situation we are. I am terrible about scrapbooking, so I'm hoping this blog will help me keep a record of our adventures while out here in dental school! Below are some photos that we've taken over the past year......

No comments: