Monday, June 18, 2012

Hangin' with Mr. Cooper!




 












 





I just can't get enough of my little Cooper!  These pictures were taken by my sister in law again, she is such an amazing photographer!  Her blog is jennettejenkins.blogspot.com, if you want to check out her stuff.  Life with little Cooper has been so much fun, its amazing to have a little newborn in our home again, it is such a blessing.  These little babies are just so fun to have around.  He now weighs 7 lbs 4 oz, so he's starting to grow!  I want him to stay this little for as long as possible because he is just so sweet and cuddly!

5 comments:

Jen Low said...

Congrats Sarah!! We are sending our love from Canada.

Cooper is so cute and I especially love the pictures of him with the basketball and shoes. I'm sure Jason can't get enough of those. The ones with the lion hat are super cute too. Your sis-in-law is so talented, I'm sad she doesn't live closer to us!

Katie Hall said...

So darling! I must admit, though, I didn't expect to read that having a newborn is fun. I seriously admire that. Having a newborn was the darkest, most crushingly exhausting time of my entire life. It made me never want to have another baby ever again. Especially because I can't even imagine having to care for an energetic toddler while being crushingly exhausted. I always new mothers were strong and selfless, but I understand it now on a whole new level and admire you SO much for not only having more children but finding joy in it. You are so amazing! And you make the freakin cutest babies ever!

Taralee said...

Wow! apparently I'm way behind on your blog I thought you still had awhile to go before the baby came! So Cooper Lee eh? Are you sure you named him after ONLY your grandpa's, and not also your favorite long lost roommate? ;)
Congrats. It's so fun to have one of each gender!

nattapatta said...

Coop is now three months old. I want to see more pictures of his cute face!

J & M Squared said...

Congratulations, he's beautiful!!