First of all, I have the best friends in the world. I had told everyone I didn't need a shower, but that I thought it would be fun to just get together for a lunch on a saturday and just hang out. My friend Leanne was incredible, and organized the whole thing and sent out invitations and put the whole thing together. Those of you who know Leanne know that she doesn't do anything halfway, so of course when I got to Carrabas for the lunch, there were decorations and balloons and everyone had brought a gift! Everyone was so generous and thoughtful, and I am just so grateful for such amazing friends!
Here's the whole clan!!
My friend Jenny is super crafty, so everything was done up super cute.
Megan Barney and Jenny Boyle
Mary Plumb, Marlane Hill and Michelle Tucker
Jenny Taylor, Alecia Adamson and Kim Paraboschi
And here you have one of the only pregnancy pictures I have of myself this whole pregnancy!! This ones for you Celeste! Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment