Friday, September 26, 2008

Gotta Love it......


Ryan: Jim. I wanted to apologize, for how I treated you last year. I lost sight of myself, and now that I've quit the rat race I realize there's so much more to life than being the youngest VP in the company's history. I've even started, um, volunteering. Giving back to the community.

Jim Halpert: That's great. [shakes Ryan's hand] You're talking about your court-ordered community service?

Ryan: I don't need a judge to tell me to keep my community clean.

Jim Halpert: But he did right?

Ryan:Alright.

Jim Halpert:Alright

4 comments:

Jen said...

Haha I love it!

Andy: "This is where my parents decided not to get a divorce"

PS - I work in an office setting now and the show is not as far fetched as I once thought.

Taralee said...

Yay!

Vanessa said...

sarah- that was my favorite quote from the episode last night! I love jim, he's awesome.

Kim said...

that was one of my favorite parts of that episode as well. love-that-show!