Some of you may already know that we have recently moved into a new apartment. Same apartment complex, just down the road, but we now have a basement! Woo hoo! So, I have been in an organizing kind of mood and decided to go out to Easton to take a look at the Container Store. It sounded so promising, but turned out to be a big disappointment. Not that it wasn't a cool store, but it was so impractical! Everything seemed very overpriced, so I ended up leaving the store empty handed........my hopes and dreams of having a really well organized basement have been dashed.
2 comments:
Sarah,
I had the EXACT same experience! I was visiting Dave's family in California and saw the "infamous" container store. I went in hoping to walk out with a lot of great finds. Nope, unncessary and overpriced is what I found. I think I'll just stick with the Walmart rubbermaids.
I am dealing with the same poo! I thought Abbey C. basements were bad. If you find any good solutions, let me know!
Post a Comment