Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!

The Game
The Cake
The Girls
The Boys
In celebration of Jason's 29th birthday, I have compiled a list of 29 reasons I love Jason.....In no particular order:

1. He can dunk a basketball
2. Gives me back massages daily
3. Kind, considerate, and selfless
4. Determined, hardworking, and outgoing
5. Great cook
6. Let's me join in on his golf outings
7. Will eat anything
8. Grows a mean beard/mustache
9. On any given day, he can make me laugh so hard I almost pee
10. His priorities are always in line
11. Belts out Phantom of the Opera songs (he takes requests)
12. He's a real cowboy
13. He has worn cowboy boots to school
14. He can country dance like nobody's business
15. Incredibly smart
16. Handsome
17. Tall
18. Uses a blowdryer (oh wait, this fact is somewhat unrelated)
19. Die hard BYU fan
20. Thinks hanging an OSU blanket on the wall by thumb tacks is the ultimate home decor
21. Has an incredible relationship with his family
22. Carries in all the groceries in one trip
23. Looks hot in a ball cap
24. Loves kids
25. Eats anything I make, and always tells me I'm a great cook (despite what my family says....)
26. Does laundry
27. Will make a fantastic father
28. Will make a fantastic dentist
29. I couldn't ask for a better husband!

3 comments:

Taralee said...

Holy Crap! Jason is 29! AAHHH! Thats almost 30! Wow...in my mind he just stayed at 26 all these years.

Happy Birthday!

Ashley said...

Cute list. (52 days to go? Wahoo!!)

Marlo said...

Dang it, Jason quit making the rest of us look bad!