Saturday, July 19, 2008

And the Verdict Is..........

I tell you what, the blog poll never lies! You guys were right, IT'S A GIRL!!!! Jason and I also had a feeling it was a girl. Right before we went in to see the doctor, Jason asked me what I really thought we were having. I said I thought it was a girl, and he agreed........we couldn't be happier!

9 comments:

Aubrielle said...

That's great! Girl's are so fun! Yay for brainsqueezers (aka really large bows)!

Jen said...

Congratulations Sarah and Jason!! I'm so happy for you both. I just wish I could visit you guys :(

Kim said...

Congrats. I voted "GIRL" on your blog poll too!

Ashley said...

How fun!!! Congrats guys! You will have such a beautiful girl and I am so excited for you guys!

Taralee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taralee said...

p.s. if she's as nice and pretty as sarah, and as funny as jason...she's going to be fighting the boys off with a stick-that is until Lincoln comes and sweeps her off her feet. ;)

Charisse said...

Congratulations! You look absolutely stunning Sarah. What a cute prego girl you are.

thepyles7 said...

Congratulations on the baby girl. I remember you saying that you wanted a baby girl.

Tiffany said...

Hey sarah, so I started blogging and need serious help with navigating around! Can't wait to see the princess!! Love ya-Tiff