Jason at the mill in Kirtland, Ohio.We also visited the Isaac Morley farm, the John Johnson farm, the temple in Palmyra, New York and the Sacred Grove. It was such a testimony building experience to get to actually see the sacred grove, and walk around the Smith farm, knowing that such sacred things happened there. It was such a great trip, it was a blast getting to spend time with family and just sight seeing and spending as much time as we wanted at each place......we even found a Rita's along the way, which we didn't hesitate to stop at. Joanne became a Rita's addict while she was here, it was hilarious! It was so nice to get to spend time with family!

2 comments:
The Loom!! Yes!! I actually liked weaving quite a bit you know. It's very relaxing.
Rita's? what's that? I loved the church history tour too. I went probably 6 years ago and can't wait to go again. Lucky you! :)
Post a Comment