
My sisters came out to visit on their way from New York to Utah. It was fantastic to get to see them and hang out, even though they could only stay a few days. We always have a blast when we get together! Tanner also drove with them (for those of you who don't know, Tanner is Taryn Palmer's cousin) so I got to meet him and we all hung out for the weekend. He even came with my sisters to my aerobics class!! It was great, he was such a good sport, and so much fun.
2 comments:
Good Post!
I want to see some recent pregnancy pics! I bet you are looking so cute now!
You guys are all so cute with your pretty blond hair! I bet that was so much fun to have them in town! Were they so excited to see you with your prego belly?
Post a Comment