The other day Lynlee told me I smell like soup.
Me: "Like soup, huh? Do you even know what soup is?"
Lynlee: "Yes, I will show you."
She runs to the pantry, gets a package of Ramen Noodles and hands it to me.
Lynlee: "See mommy, you smell like soup." Alrighty.
Last night she woke up in the middle of the night with a cough and runny nose. She came into our room asking for some medicine. I told her no. She went right outside our door, sat down on the floor and started crying, "You broke my heart, Mommy! You broke my heart!"
Lynlee has a bad habit of picking her nose and eating it. Gross I know, but what do you do. We've been trying hard to kick her of this habit, so Jason caught her in the act and told her she needed to stop picking her nose, and to defenately stop eating it. She kept doing it so this is the conversation that followed:
Jason: "Why do you eat it? Does it taste good?"
Lynlee: "Yes."
Jason: "What does it taste like?"
Lynlee: "Like a snack. It tastes like a snack, daddy."
No comments:
Post a Comment