Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's A......

We are having a little baby boy!! We are so excited. I must say, I was pretty convinced from day one that it would be a boy. This pregnancy has been completely opposite from Lynlee's, and everytime I dreamt of the little guy, it was a boy. Also, I figured by week 10, when I still wasn't feeling any morning sickness that something was different. Lynlee from the first time we told her we were having a baby, was convinced it was a boy. Not that that's necessarily what she wanted, but anytime I would ask her, "what's inside mommy's belly?" She'd inevitably say its a boy. When you'd ask her what she wanted, a baby brother or a baby sister....she'd say a sister.

On the way to the doctor's office for the ultrasound, I asked Lynlee one last time what she thought it would be. She said, "Actualllly, mommy....I don't think we should really get a baby anymore."


I think she is coming to terms with the fact that her little world is going to be turned upside down.


6 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

CONGRATS!!! I knew it. ha ha ha.

Taralee said...

Yay!! Is it weird to think of having a boy? I know it was totally weird for me to step into baby girl world after having a boy for so long. boys are so easy though. Congrats! Thanks for posting, I've been checking everyday ;)

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Yay!! Contrats! Miss you friend.

Jen Low said...

Congrats!!! Lynlee's reaction is so funny. Glad to hear the pregnancy isn't as bad this time around!

Miss ya :)

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

Congrats! That will be so fun having one of each. I don't know from experience but i can only imagine. your christmas card was so cute!

Taryn said...

How fun to have a boy! We are excited for you guys!!! That is too funny about not wanting to get a baby anymore. She will love him once he is here!