So, my family and I went on a little excursion from Utah, to Oregon, then we finished up in Washington. I can't even tell you how much fun this trip was, and how amazing it was to get to spend time with family and to have so much fun together. It's funny how as you get older, you appreciate more and more the time you get to spend with your family, and I definately miss them more and more each time we have to part. I have about a million photos from this trip, so we are going to start our little extravaganza in Oregon. We rented a really nice cabin and stayed in it for a couple of nights, and spent the days at the beach.

I love the rocky shores of Oregon. There is so much marine life to see, I could spend hours on the shore just walking around the tidepools and caves.











"But I don't wanna play with Tranny.....!"- Lynlee


This is Grandma, she turned 80 during this trip so we had a big birthday bash for her. Those pics are coming later.





The death march into the freezing cold water. We all jumped in the last day and about froze to death, but it was so much fun and so worth it. We all had pain in areas we didn't know existed.




There was a huge sand dune that we all hiked up and then you run as fast as you can back down. Sad to say, my dad and Ariel and I raced up the hill, and my dad won. Pathetic right? Then we raced down. And you guessed it, my old man won again. Not too shabby for an old bald guy.






There is a lot more to come, so get excited. I just have to say though, even posting these pictures makes me really miss my family, I had such a hard time when everyone was saying goodbye, I just wanted so bad to be able to stay together and spend more time as a family. I love my family so much and am so grateful for their love and support, I think as I grow older and my own family gets bigger, my appreciation for my parents and all they did for me will only grow. Love you guys!











1 comment:
My FAV..... the "Dike" and a picture of celeste and no explanation. Not many people know "Dike" is that rock she is standing by:)
I LOVE all the pictures and quotes from the trip! Can we make this a yearly trip?! -Bonnie
Post a Comment