Well, this is the third and final chapter to our summer extravaganza. We visited my Grandma and Grandpa Cooper in Spokane, Washington. I was so sad when everyone started leaving, I had such a hard time seeing everyone go their separate ways after having spent so much time together. Here are some highlights:
Uncle Kelly was a blast, as always. He had just taken his last final I believe a few days prior, and now will have a master's degree. He is such an amazing, positive, upbeat guy. Always a favorite.
Pet store visit. There was a blue chicken. I guess this store used to have an albino alligator, but I think it died.
I call this the "Celeste Face" because it looks just like my sister Celeste when she was a little girl.
Lynlee loves carousels. She always gets on the horse, and wants to ride all by herself. Until it starts moving, and she usually ends the ride with quite the worried look on her face, and her hair sticking straight up.
Lynlee street dancing. These guys were just out playing their guitars, and out comes Lynlee and starts moving to the beat.





2 comments:
Sarah! I love all the pics! And I can't believe what a good swimmer Lynlee is, way awesome. Trey and Brek were like that. They could just go under from the start, Taly on the other hand, I have no idea where I am going wrong! She does not like the water! Love and miss ya:)
AHHHMAZING! I loved these pics and I'm sad we had to leave before getting to Spokane.Seriously, what a great vaca. Also, your daughter is so gorgeous!
Post a Comment