Friday, July 9, 2010

The Mustache Must Go!

Alright. First things first. We celebrated a very momentous occasion while I was out visiting Utah. My dad made a deal that if Lynlee said Grandpa, he would shave off his mustache. Well, she said it, so the mustache had to go. You have to understand, this was huge. I have never seen my dad without a mustache, and we were all very excited for this moment:



Ta da!! We all agree it shaved 10 years off his age. Pun intended.

We all watched with much anticipation. We even set up stations along the counter for the event. Station 1: soak mustache. Station 2: lather up. Station 3: preliminary cutting of the stache. Station 4: THE SHAVE.

Here are more photos from the visit:





I didn't mean to take this photo, but I like it.



These last two photos are hilarious. Long story short-we woke up one morning and Matt asked why my dad's truck was parked at the entrance to the neighborhood. My dad guessed correctly that Ben had run out of gas in the truck and had walked the rest of the way home and went straight to bed. So, my dad woke him up early the next morning to go get the truck. He was embarrassed that we were taking pictures, so he tried to strategically hide the gas can and rode quickly away.


I love my brother.

No comments: