Jason and I found the steepest waterslide there, and took turns going down it. Jason went first and said it was pretty weak, and didn't scare him at all, so I headed for the slide myself thinking nothing of it.
Let's just say, my experience was a little different. I had a heart attack, peed my pants, had my shoulder blades ripped to shreds, and got a weggie like I'd never experienced before in my life-all simultaneously.
I just love the stage Lynlee is in right now, she is my best bud. We hang out all day together, and I love every minute I get to spend with her. Here we are blogging together....
She is the sweetest little baby, she has such a happy countenance and is so easy to please.
Here is the craft we will be making for craft group next month, I just had to show it off because I think it is so stinkin' cute. I can't take credit for any of it, Stacey is the master mind behind the whole project. She always comes up with such cute crafts.
7 comments:
Wow, Jason, you're tan is looking a lot like my dad's.... just thought you might want to know. :)
you guys are SO dang cute!!! Lynlee is just adorable!!!!
Ha ha! At least you didn't die! And it just gets more and more fun with the little one!
Lynlee is so cute. Isn't it fun to watch them splash around in the water. That craft is super cute. I want one! Tell Stacey to make me one too okay!? I miss that craft group!
so cute!! lynlee, the project, and you!!! i want one of your craft things!! let me know if i can pay you so i can make one!!
When did she get so BIG!!! What a cutie! I LOVE that craft by the way. Can I still be in the group even though I don't live there anymore? Seriously. I just saw something like that at someones house tonight and have been thinking I wanted to do something similar.....but that is just like what i pictured in my head and I WANT TO MAKE IT. I'm coming down sometime soon, soooooo just order and extra one for me, I'll send you the money and pick it up when I'm in town. Let me know if that works :) miss you
Sarah! You are amazing and sooo crafty! You will definitely need to teach me some skills! And Lynlee is adorable! Miss you!
Sarah! Hey, I don't know what happened but the comment from "Nick" is from me! My sister was on the computer before me, and so I guess I was logged into something else, and so that is why it says it's from "nick"? Anyway! I hope that didn't freak you out! hehe!
Post a Comment