Jason and I met in the cadaver lab, in Anatomy class at BYU.... Nothing like the smell of rotting flesh to flare up a little romance. We never actually went out that semester, Jason claims I didn't give him the time of day when he sat by my friend and I during lecture.
I don't remember that....but, I do remember being very interested after seeing him in the halls and asking him what he got on his anatomy final. He aced the final, and I was in love.
Actually, very few people know about the difficulties we had in making the decision to get married.
We were scared, we kept going through all the difficulties that just "might" come up in our marriage.
We talk a lot about that time in our relationship, and how ridiculous our hold ups were. We just weren't sure we'd gotten the confirmation that we wanted that it was the right decision.
Each day of being married to Jason I am reassured that the decision I made that day, was the best decision I've ever made in my life.
9 comments:
Hey, happy anniversary! What an adorable family, 3 years..... where does time go? We need to get together soon. (I accidently put this on the post below that's why you have a deleted post:))
Love the pictures. They are so darn cute. You two are way more cool than you give yourself credit for. love ya...
Love those pictures! And congrats on 3 years! Tell Jason to convince Marlo to buy me flowers - he doesn't ever do that!
Happy Anniversay! aaahh yes I remember those confusing days of deciding who to marry. It all seems so clear now! I wish we could've told ourselves that - it would have saved us MANY conversations with each other late at night (good times though). Seeing those pictures made me miss you!!
Oh ya'll are the cutest couple ever! I love all the pictures. Your photographer was all about taking pictures of you almost kissing. Did he/she tell you to keep getting about a inch from kissing lips and gaze into eachothers eyes.
Loved those pictures of your wedding day. Stunning. I don't think you are at all geeky on the inside. Jason maybe, but not Sarah. Just kidding.
I WAS THAT FRIEND HE SAT BY! I'M BLOG-FAMOUS! HAHA!! kidding. sort of. i remember so well the day he first hit on you :) we were walking out of lecture. he asked you if you went country dancing cuz he recognized you and in classic sarah style, you just figured or at least acted like he was talking to both of us and started including me in his attempt to ask you out. (like the multiple times you took me on your dates! hahaha!!). I think thats why he says you didn't give him the time of day :) i'm so happy for you guys! you've been married three years and we've been married three months! we have a lot of catching up to do! oh, and ps, that picture of you snuggling jason on your shoulder proves your geekiness. love you guys!
oh... i remember when you guys were almost getting married! we talked about it all the time! your gorgeous wedding dress.. i always looked up to you. happy anniversary! i still can't get over how cute your little girl is..
Sarah, what's your email address? I just tried emailing you but it got sent back to me.
Post a Comment