Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Best Birthday Presents Ever.....

Okay, my recent obsession is scrapbooking and I have always wanted a Cricut....I came down the stairs on the morning of my birthday and found this awaiting me:


Can I just say, this is the best machine ever invented. Like I said, I am obsessed.

Lynlee also decided to give me a birthday gift, and started crawling on the day of my birthday. Here she is showing off her new found talent:

Ahh....it was the best birthday I could ever ask for. Jason also made me crepes in the morning and took me out for dinner and cheesecake that night. I love my little family!

6 comments:

Taralee said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
You know, I actually remembered it a few weeks ago, and made a mental note to myself not to forget...i guess my mental calendar is a few days behind schedule.
;)

Anonymous said...

sarah-- Lynlee's crawling?!?! how exciting!!! wish i could see it!!!!

Deanna said...

Happy Late Birthday! Isn't crawling so much fun? I absolutely love this stage!

Tiffany said...

Can Jason give Brian some lessons on how to make my B-day special? Breakfast, Dinner, Movie, babysitter the whole works! Lynlee is such a doll! I can't believe she is old enough to crawl. Time flies!

The Gardner's said...

Happy late birthday! I had it on my calendar and meant to call you...sorry! Sounds like you had a great day!

Angie said...

I will be sure to show Aaron this post and let him know what Jason did for you and expect the same. Ha ha. I didn't get crepes on my birthday. You deserve it Sarah. I miss you. I am going crazy and wish so bad you were here. I saw the most beautiful gold sandals and immediately I thought of you buying them for Lynlee. Come to Arizona like today please.