Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Utah Visit!

I was able to visit my family for a couple of weeks, and it was a blast. It was so fun to see Lynlee with her grandparents, they were so cute with her. Here are pictures from our hike:

My dad was so cute, pretty much all the pictures I have from the trip are of Lynlee and my dad because every 2 feet along the trail he was posing and telling me to take another picture. I won't go into the details, but let's just say my dad was paying big bucks to spend more time with Lynlee.

My sister and her friend were crazy enough to go under the waterfall...

This is my favorite photo. My dad looks looney.......

All the crazy ladies who went under the waterfall, I was too wimpy.

And last but not least, every time I look at this photo I laugh........let's just say, my Aunt Kris made the hike very interesting.

3 comments:

Taralee said...

cute picture of your dad and lynlee!

i've been wondering what you've been up to! I'm a little sad that i wasn't in utah when you visited.

Katie Hall said...

dude! i can't BELIEVE you were in utah and didn't call or message me to let me know so we could hang out and you could meet my husband! :( i'm sad now.

Kris said...

Ummmm Sarah, your Dad IS looney! (cute baby!!!!)