Today I was feeling
crafty, so I took a trip to the craft store and bought supplies to make Lynlee some
cute new flowers for her headbands.
Here is what I came up with:
Good thing I have Lynlee to
model the new looks for me:



Here is an
older craft that I made for craft night, it was Stacey Miller's night and I must say, it turned out to be one of my
favorites:

And last but not least, I had these blocks and supplies for this craft
sitting around in my craft bin, and I
finally put it all together:

3 comments:
oh Sarah, Lynnlee is the most beautiful child in the world!! i love how she gets less and less enthused about being your model. she is SO cute!!!!!
haha, I agree with Crystals comment about Lynnlee. I had to go back and look and it is true. You can tell by the last pic she is trying to roll her eyes at you.
Your crafts turned out so cute. Have fun in Utah.
way to go crafty lady! I have so many crafts to finish...you wanna come for a visit!
I can't believe how big Lynnlee is getting! She is so darn cute!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment