Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time Out!!

I spent this past weekend in Cincinnati with my girlfriends for the Time Out for Women conference. It was an absolute blast! We shopped, ate, stayed up until 3am, went to conference and came home exhausted.
Here are Angie and I in our "twinner" sunglasses, bored on the car ride home....

Here we are day of conference, after only a few hours of sleep, new secrets shared (oh, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about), no showers and bags under our eyes.......

This picture was probably taken about 2am or so in our sleeping quarters, I believe this was shortly after Angie and I about died of laughter over a picture of her feet (just don't ask)........

Shopping at the outlet malls....It was quite a sight to see, almost 20 girls jamming up the changing rooms, baby stores and Pottery Barn. I don't think Jeffersonville knew what hit 'em.

More shopping....and yes, we did have to ditch out on the friday classes to shop...and it was so worth it.


A bunch of these girls will be leaving us soon, and I am going to be so sad to see them go. It was so nice to get in one last outing, it was definitely a weekend I will not forget!

7 comments:

Margo said...

We had the best time. I love all the picture. I need to get some copies. I am glad you guys are not moving yet. Sarah, you are hilarious and so fun to be with. Love ya...

Jen said...

Cute pictures Sarah! I had never heard of that before until one of my girlfriends went this year up in Canada. She had a blast I definitely want to go next year!

Ruby & Walt said...

nothing related to the poste here, but i read an interesting crime article and for some reason it made me think, "when was the last time nelson read a good crime article?"

anyway, here it is and i hope everything is well with you.

http://www.austinchronicle.com/gyrobase/Issue/story?oid=oid%3A275319

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Okay...what Scott Hammond? That was so random.

Had an awesome time at time out. You are such a blast and a cute gal.

Nice job blocking Bethany's head...gosh Sarah, you are so obsessed with the camera. You won't let anyone stand in any your way.

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

haha, I noticed that, I feel bad, what a camera hog I am...!

Burke and Hayley said...

I am so jealous! I wish I could have been there with you! Looks like you had a blast! Miss ya lots!

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

Hey Sarah! That's awesome you went to time out for women, it looks like you had a great time. how is everything? i made my blog private so if you would like an invite just email me your email address at: natecooney@gmail.com and i will send you an invite.