Well, here I am in all my pregnant glory. I can't believe its already been 7 months! Its pretty crazy. We're getting more and more excited to meet our little girl!
So, I am craving those burritos from Craft night, and was wondering if you can come over and make them for me. I wish! Can't wait to see everone in a couple of weeks. Dinner with the girls, friday Sept. 26th!
7 comments:
So you don't look 7 months pregnant! How are you feeling? We're in the final countdown - 4 weeks. Good luck!
Sarah, you look amazing! You're so cute!
You really do look so great! Have you decided on any names?
I hope I look as darling as you do when I'm 7 months prego!
you're bringing sexy back...
okay, without doubt you are one of the cutest prego ladies ever.
So, I am craving those burritos from Craft night, and was wondering if you can come over and make them for me. I wish! Can't wait to see everone in a couple of weeks. Dinner with the girls, friday Sept. 26th!
Post a Comment