Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Idiotic Sarah Moments

Well, here are a few conversations that went down yesterday at work:
Lunch Conversation

Coworker: I think Sarah would make a really good cat burglar
Me: Maybe, but what would I do with all the cats?
Coworkers: (laughter erupts..........)
Me: Really, though guys. I don't like cats all that much.
Coworker: Are you being serious?
Me: Yeah, I really don't like cats.

Later in the day.......

Me: Hey guys, come check this out. Some lady wrote on her mail slip that her address is Puerto Rico, USA. What was she thinking? Isn't that hilarious?
Coworker: umm...........not really. Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States.
Me: huh? Then why isn't Puerto Rico in the "State Song"......................?
"ALA.....bama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado......." (I sang the song until the letter P....)
Coworker: speechless

Don't worry guys, I still have my job. And Jason made me vow last night that I would try really hard to restore the integrity of our family name.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Haahaa!! I don't get the cat burglar one...will you explain it to me? But the other one is very funny. I know that state song too, but only to Pennsylvania... Maybe when we get together you can teach me the rest.

Margo said...

That is so hilarious. You crack me up. I am so glad I got to sit with you at craft night. You kept me laughing.

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

okay Ash, don't worry, I obviously didn't get it either. Apparently, cat burglary is when you sneak into a building or house......it has nothing to do with actually stealing cats.

The Gardner's said...

You are great Sarah! I love how funny you are! I am glad that I am not the only one that has "idiotic" moments!

Leesa said...

I love it! I can't tell you how many times I have "idiotic" moments, luckily most of them are when I am with Eric and he knows not tell anyone else (I threaten him!!) I didn't get the cat burgler one either, thanks for explaining!

Molly said...

Oh, Sarah! You are too funny. However, I believe you've left off the most funny conversation of all...are you not going to mention the bathroom conversation?? haha!

Angie said...

Sarah, props to you for speaking your mind. Sometimes I get carried away too and Aaron has to slap my hand, but you just can't help it. I'm on your side with this one. To funny.

Millers said...

Sarah, this is Eric Miller It's weird how I found your blog but I was happy when I saw it was you. I rembember some of your funny moments from high school and your laugh. You should take a look at my blog we just had a baby a month ago. How is Ohio?