Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Our Poll Has Been Infiltrated!!!!
I've just received very important news about our Jack Bauer vs. Jack Shephard poll. It is officially invalid!! Both Jason and my Uncle David cheated!! Can you believe it? I can. It all started the other day when I told Jason that Jack Bauer had been leading the poll for quite a while...and that maybe it was time for me to admit defeat. So, I told him that as long as he could promise me that he did not cheat in any way, I would close the poll and call it quits. He said...."well, I didn't technically cheat. I mean, some of my friends that I knew would've voted for Jack Bauer didn't get a chance to vote..... so I did it for them." How is that not cheating? I also noticed something peculiar that had been happening over the past month or so. Everytime Jack Shephard would get a vote, so would Jack Bauer. Even if nobody had voted on the poll in weeks, if Jack Shephard got a vote, so did Jack Bauer. That would be my Uncle David's doing. I guess nobody will ever know which Jack really is best........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a bum :-)
That is hilarious! Sorry that you will never find out!
hey! it's jenny (christensen) heyman. i found your blog through taralee's. your blog is really funny! sorry your husband is right about the jack controversy, i am a big jack bauer fan. anyways, just wanted to say hi!
Despite the results of the poll, we all know which Jack is truly the best!
Post a Comment