Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lynlee's Photo Shoot!



Aren't these ADORABLE!!!  Cute little Lynlee.  My sister in law Jennette is an incredible photographer.  She took Lynlee out yesterday and got such cute pictures.  Here are a few of them.  If you want to check out some of her other pictures, her blog is jennettejenkins.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

Taralee said...

WOW! She is beautiful. I've been wanting to get photos done of my kids, I wish I could use your sister in-law, don't imagine she'll be coming up to Newfoundland anytime soon, eh? Ha!

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

Sarah, she is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is. Isn't your baby due in the next couple of months?

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

Yes! I am due june 4th, with a little boy. We are super excited!

Celeste said...

Enough of Lyners... I want to see a pic of my uber prego sis!!
J/K, of course, I love seeing pics of the niece!

Margo said...

Sarah, I just heard from Taryn that you had your little boy...Wahoo!!! So excited for you. Miss you guys. Lynlee is just precious. love ya...margo