Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter Egg hunting galore. First we had a little easter egg hunt at our house, all of Lynlee's little friends came over and it was super cute and fun!
Lynlee's first taste of a warhead. How long has it been since you've had one of those, right?

You'll have to forgive me for the pictures on this post.  I swear every time I went to take a picture of Lynlee, she was having to stare into the sun...hence, the awkward faces and squinting going on.

Then we had a ward easter egg hunt, which was a huge success and Lynlee just loved every minute of it.



I love this picture, because her little piggies are flowing in the wind.  She was sprinting to those eggs, and this is a perfect action shot.

In my mind these pictures were going to turn out better.

Twirling in her easter dress that her Grandma gave her. I can't pry this dress off of her.  She wants to wear it always.

Yet another awkward pose. 

PS  Can someone please teach me how to turn these pictures right side up with the new blogger posting program???  I am super annoyed right now.  My pics are right side up, until I load them to blogger and then they are turned on their sides.  Grrr.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Too bad you can't get her to run like that after a soccer ball!! Too cute!