Well, we're off to Africa on a dental mission trip. Jason will be working on teeth and I'll be cleaning up the bloodied instruments, and maybe taking some pictures along the way.
Are you serious???? Okay, we need to keep in touch more often because I had NO IDEA you were going to Africa! That's kind of crazy...and AWESOME. I can't wait to hear about it!
whoa! you do realize it's torture to post less than a paragraph about going to the other side of the world?! we all need details!! is lynlee going with you guys? how long are you going for? what made you guys decide to do this? are you going with a group of people you know? YOU BETTER GIVE MORE DETAILS, WOMAN! oh, and i love and miss you.
5 comments:
Are you serious???? Okay, we need to keep in touch more often because I had NO IDEA you were going to Africa! That's kind of crazy...and AWESOME. I can't wait to hear about it!
Have fun, be safe, and take tons of pictures! I love you!
whoa! you do realize it's torture to post less than a paragraph about going to the other side of the world?! we all need details!! is lynlee going with you guys? how long are you going for? what made you guys decide to do this? are you going with a group of people you know? YOU BETTER GIVE MORE DETAILS, WOMAN! oh, and i love and miss you.
How fun, have fun and don't come home with any diseases!
YOu have been on your way to Africa for a long time now you know!
Post a Comment