Friday, May 7, 2010

Jim Heaton's Birthday Celebration!

We had a really fun weekend, the Bells came out to visit from Texas. Jim, Marlo and Jason all grew up together, so Molly decided to have a get together for Jim's birthday. We went out to Amish country, and then to Kirtland. I can't take any credit for these photos, Molly took them all, and I think they look amazing.

I love this photo. If Lynlee has even a speck of dirt on her hands, she wants me to clean it off immediately. I think that's what she's doing in this photo.

The three girls were absolutely adorable together. Lynlee is being the ring leader....stringing the other girls along.

I love little Chloe's pig tails.

We had a little picnic before our tour, the girls were a little restless from the long journey.

Cheese!

I just thought this photo of Kirtland was gorgeous, so I put it on here for your viewing pleasure.

The Huddle.
The girls and their mommies!! It was so fun to see Marlo and Deanna, we'll have to do it again soon!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

We had such a blast. Thanks again for watching Chloe while we toured the Kirtland temple. I hope everything goes well for you in your big move!

xl said...

Sarah--- don't tell me those other girls are Lynlee's age. They have so much hair!! What is wrong with our gene pool?!?!