Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Jason really spoiled me this Mother's Day. He got up early and made me breakfast, and when I came down there were beautiful roses on the table. He even got me a card with a little love note on the inside.

After church, Jason and I headed over to the Heaton's where we had steak and potatoes. It was so delicious.......I didn't have to cook at all the whole day!

I just felt so grateful the entire day. Grateful for my husband, grateful to be his wife, grateful to my own mom who has sacrificed so much for me, grateful to be a mother, and grateful for my little girl who I absolutely adore. I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed the entire day with feelings of gratitude. What a blessing it is to be a mother!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Seriously, your husband needs to give my husband lessons about Mother's Day...glad you had a great one! PS - sorry about the homemade sandbox - that looks like a pain to clean up!