Here are just a few of our family photos. We had the hardest time trying to get pictures taken this year. It took us about 3 months to finally get them taken. GRRR... But it was worth the wait...
On an unrelated note: This has got to be some sort of record for me, 6 posts in November? Taralee would be so proud.....
Yay! I'm glad it worked out for Kellie Anderson to take your photos. (I was feeling really bad I wasn't able to make it happen!) They turned out great! :)
Proud? Oh yes! And happy. I was just saying to jamie yesterday how I seem to be the only one I know who posts my than once a months on our family blog.
6 comments:
Those turned out really great! Who took them?
Yay! I'm glad it worked out for Kellie Anderson to take your photos. (I was feeling really bad I wasn't able to make it happen!) They turned out great! :)
Proud? Oh yes! And happy. I was just saying to jamie yesterday how I seem to be the only one I know who posts my than once a months on our family blog.
Great pictures!
Super cute pictures. I am feeling a bit overloaded with all the new posts.
you guys are so cute! i love these pictures, you look so good in that yellow coat! good color on you!
oh my gosh you guys are the cutest family! Lynlee is a doll!
Post a Comment