Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blog to Book

Does anyone know how to make their blog into a book??? I have heard a lot of people say it can be done, but I don't know of anyone who has actually done it....and I really want to do it.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I did it. Blurb.com
You download their free software and it guides you step by step. It uploads all of your blog posts, pictures, etc. You get to rearrange it all yourself- it was actually really fun but time consuming. I also added tons more pictures. Mine was about $50 after shipping and everything which isn't bad considering it had over 300 pics in it. There is a base price and then it is only a few more dollars per 25 pages or something like that. So if I were you I would add tons more pics, posts, etc. to get more for my money :) Sorry if that was way too much information.

Aubrielle said...

Blurb makes beautiful hardcover, coffee table books. I think they are reasonably priced as well.

Kris said...

Hey Sarah, I'm just catching up on everyones blogs. I used blog2print.com to print my blog. It is completely moron-proof. I'm not sure how it compares price wise, but I printed my 2009 and it was $45.00ish. I haven't received 2009 yet, but I did 2008 (partial) and it printed awesome.